Certified Sound Therapist Practitioner - 1st Level Course'' focused on M.S.A.V. method (Vibrational Harmonic Sound Massage)
The course includes a total of 30 hours divided into five sessions which will take place on a monthly basis on Sunday afternoons at Studio dB in Berlin from 15.00 to 21.00. **
Each session will end with a sound bath time where the techniques studied in the first part of the session will be applied to the users.
The training course is open to everyone and are of special interest to integrative physicians, holistic nurses and counselors, bodywork practitioners.
Two Weeks Residential Diploma course with two of Europe's leading teachers of Sound and Voice Healing, Bowls, Tuning Forks and more
Michele and Nestor have trained hundreds of curently practicing Sound Therapists and Overtone Singers during their 23 years as Sound Healers and Teachers.
Come to The Dome Center in Spain, thier centre for Residential Courses and Workshops.
Course content is deep and varied (we suggest clicking the link to the Event on our websitre)
· Energy Work and Energy management
· Vocal Harmonics - Overtone Singing, Nestor is author of "Overtone Chant- the Practical Guide" a book with CD on Overtone singing techniques.
· Healing with Singing bowls, Tuning Forks, Shamanic Drum, Gong and Monochord, among other instrumentrs
· Michele specialises in Freeing your Healing Voice and her innovative and powerful style will give you the confidence you always wanted! She is author of "Free yor Voice, Heal your Life" (Amazon, www.soundhealingshop.com)
· Sacred Geometry
· The mathematicsal Harmonic Ratios of Sound and Intervals
Excursions to sing in caves, Mantra singing and 2 action- packed weeeks of Personal Growth and Transformation