1. How do you see the SHA community growing over the next year?
No idea - it doesn't seem to have grown much in the year I've been here - and there doesn't seem to be much stimulus from what I would perceive as the 'leadership team' - engagement wise. (Given this post is 2 yrs old and I'm the first one to respond ..)
2. How are you a part of that growth?
I tried when I first joined by posting events and in forums and writing articles but zero interaction and irregular contact from the SHA means I don't really come in much.
3. How many times a week/month do you contribute in the forums?
Once a year at the moment!!
4. Do you want to start a dialogue about a specific topic?
5. How many of your events are posted on the website?
I posted one last year - I've just done it again - but it's annoying as I can't copy & paste in to the event creation so it takes AGES. Can this be changed - I have regular sound events that I run but not being able to copy and paste the text is a good 85% of the reason I don't.
6. Have you written an article for the newsletter and the website? What is the focus?
I did - voice vibration sound healing